With the explosion of digital camera technology built into today’s smartphones and tablets, consumers are experimenting more and more with photography and manipulation of pictures directly on these devices. Application software has been created to make it easy for a consumer to snap and edit, but few can offer immediate print of consumer-designed photos – whether incorporated into prints, greeting cards, calendars, collages, posters, t-shirts, business cards, newsletters or even coffee mugs.
Kodak Photo Service Developer Program’s new consumer-to-retailer service provide a revenue opportunity for our third party developers and retailers while offering consumers an easy, efficient, and cost effective way to get their pictures to print.
- We are the only company that will enable apps with global fulfillment in retail.
- We have the world's largest fleet of high quality output devices near customers in the Western world.
- We are partnering with major retailers and has already achieved a lucrative footprint.
- You get access to a new revenue stream for your app that adds value and doesn't depend on advertising which can be a hindrance to the end-user.
The Kodak Photo Services Developer Program offers developers a unique opportunity to connect interested developers with retail fulfillment centers.
By providing the commercial framework, a strong set of API's, and the underlying global infrastructure, implementation of services can be a lucrative proposition.
Developer program benefits include:
- Strong set of service API's
- Supporting documentation and guidelines
- Sample data
- Easy integration
- Revenue generating opportunities
- Two pricing model options
- Dashboard reporting
- Free support