Easily tap into a whole new revenue model
With KODAK Network Services APIs, you can easily add an additional source of revenue to your application by enabling your app users to convert digital content (photographs, images) from within your application to physical gifts and keepsakes, not just as regular prints but also via premium products like cards, posters and even calendars and books. We provide you with a catalog that you can choose from and tell you exactly how your app output will perfectly match the different media sizes and aspect ratios. The best part is that you get paid a percentage for each order!
Working with KODAK Network Services to provide these services is easier because we take the complexity out of global retail photographic product fulfillment, helping to extend your reach and increasing your return of investment.
Be part of a program that envisions convenient fulfillment of personalized imaging products from modern consumer touch points. Become part of Kodak Photo Service Developer Program's global network of retailer fulfillment locations.
Help users find a store nearby
Your apps can connect with a broad retail footprint in North America, and we expect to quickly expand coverage into Europe and beyond.
Using a simple RESTful API call, your app can provide your users with a store locator for all participating retailers, worldwide.
Easy to implement workflow
The KODAK Network Services APIs are easy to use REST based services. Integrating these APIs into your app enables the following workflow:
- A user of your app creates an order - and an order ID is created
- Your app uploads the order manifest (ISI XML)
- Your app uploads each order asset (photographs)
- All uploads are complete and the order is ready for processing
- Your app gets the order status
- Once the order is complete, your app alerts the customer
- The customer goes to the retail location and pays for the order
- We pays you based on the business model that your app implements (see pricing models >>)
Enable new business models
Explore the business opportunity for your application:
- Learn about the products that your application could print to
- Learn about the two business models, including the one that puts you in the driver's seat for setting prices for your own product creations
- See how we take the complexity out of international pricing, taxes, terms and other exciting details
- Last but not least, see how you will monetize on all that